Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tylenol

Tylenol

In this advertisement they are using logic and alittle bit of character , too. To advertise they used real people to show they're emotions and how it helps they're old ache body. They used words such as:

" Nobody knows your body better than you do"
"You know what parts you're weak and where you're strong"
"Doctors recommend it"

When using logic, they're trying to seduce you to buy they're product because by saying it targets your pain.
They also use alittle of criticism when they mention that Aspirin or even Ibuprofen.

Its persuading me because its telling me that it targets my pain, where ever it hurts, without interfering with certain high blood pressure like Aleve does. So its using competition to say what Aleve does, Tylenol does it better with no risks.

It basically wants you to by their brand and u can tell they want you to do that when they're mentioning other brands and what it does that isn't good for your body.
The target that really makes you believe it is when they use character in there:
"So you wont feel better physically, you'll feel better knowing that doctors recommend Tylenol , more than any other brand of pain reliever.

If you ask me you ask me, I think Tylenol is a good brand to trust, because it actually knows where you're pain is, like magic, and plus my doctor always recommends that if i have any pain or aches. So this Advertisement does persuade me.




No comments: