Friday, July 18, 2008

The Brail Library

On 7-17
We went to the Braill Library:

One fact about the library that I learned is that they have talking cassettes for books.

I think that it is very helpful for anyone that comes to that library, and it saves you alot of time.
I think going to the braill library was very interesting for one because they didn't only have books for blinds,
but they also had many other tools, such as cassettes. When I first walked into the braill library, I honestly
thought it was going to be only books, but when we walked around, we saw cassettes, kids center, and their
very own radio station. One natural sound I thought was cool was when the braill printing was printing out.
It was really loud so i liked the sound that was coming out of the machine. One thing that Ms. Katherine
Pierce said " I have lots of volunteers, I even had this one lady work for me every weeks for 23 years.
My experience there was really new, because I’ve never been to a braill library, and i  enjoyed it.

No comments: