Wednesday, July 9, 2008

MY GAME BOARD DESIGN

After
















Before
















As i was talking about earlier i told you that we were designing our own games, and here it is. A game designed no other than myself and Autumn. When i looked at the before and after pic, i say WOW!! I made alot of changes and i'm proud of it too. I mean come on look at the game, doesn't it look so deserting and special. It took alot of steps. The first step was the goal of the overview, rules, structure....etc. When Autumn and I was designing the game, we actually didn't want to do for one because we were to lazy and for two we didn't think it would turn out good, but i'm proud that i took the time to listen to Tina, and all that helped me. To make this game we used Illustrator and a little bit of photo shop. As you can see there is the before and after....and there's another before pic, but thats how it looked when starting to use illustrator. The pics we got from google.com and ask.com. Not only did we design this game but we also designed the cards that go along with it. I can't wait until this game is good and ready to play. This is so amazing I've never made my own game, but take a look at that, do you believe its my first time? Honestly it is. We love our game....do you know the name of it? No? You don't? Well its kinda obvious don't you think? There's candy everywhere. We decided to call it "Candy Adventure" How do you like our title? Do you like it? I love it! We love it! IT's Terrific! Amazing! Something out of this world! A game board you've never seen or played before! Its Hot!!!!

1 comment:

mohamed said...

are we play with candy