Wednesday, July 9, 2008

SYEP 2 Week Experience

Hello Everyone and Everybody, Today I will talk about my experience here at 911 media for the past couple of weeks. The first week was amazing it was basically all fun and learning. We made our own games and learned a couple of new ones from a guy name Jason. When we made our games, we were going to make it into the real deal so we started making them and designing them, which turned out great. I loved being here for the past 2 weeks and halve. I've learned so much in such little time. In this 3rd week that we are in, we are still working on the games we designed and it should be finally ready but the end of this week. I can't wait to see how its going to turn out. The cool part about making the games were that we got to go in partners and work together. It was I Fatuma Asker and Autumn Donaldson who made Candy Adventure. Bakari Hayes and Mohammed Mohammed who made Hobo Monopoly, and last but not least Abdi Hassan and Chris Chu who made Assassin. All of us made really cool games and we are all proud of it. I can't to see what they got in store for us.

Toodles (TTYL)

No comments: